English-speaking forum

Модераторы: eraserkry, Smoky555, ihim4, Wowan, Группа модераторов

Re: Рабочие вопросы и всё-всё-всё

Сообщение colossal404 » Вс сен 02, 2012 11:38

привет

Я не знаю, если я пишу в правильной теме, но я обнаружил, что все значения мощности ошибаются в поезде множество.Значения правильно, но устройство не находится, все должно быть в кВт, не в лошадиных силах.
Например, тха M62 имеет 1480 кВт, а не 1480 лошадиных сил.
Извините за плохой русский язык, я использую Google переводчик.

Любом случае это очень хороший набор, сохранить ее! :)

English:

Hello

I don't know if i'm writing in the correct topic, but I found that all of the power values are wrong in the train set. The values are correct but the unit is not, all should be in kW, not in horsepower.
For example tha M62 has 1480 kW power, not 1480 horsepower.
Sorry for bad russian language, i'm using google translator.

Anyways it's a very nice set, keep it going! :)
colossal404
Пассажир
Пассажир

Сообщение дворник » Вс сен 02, 2012 12:33

In the XLS file specified "horsepower unit". All done as is specified at the XLS file.

viewtopic.php?f=26&t=3384#p33281
--
В XLS указаны лошадиные силы, всё сделано, как в XLS.
дворник
Президент
Президент

Сообщение Wowan » Вс сен 02, 2012 13:46

colossal404 писал(а):the unit is not, all should be in kW, not in horsepower.
For example tha M62 has 1480 kW power, not 1480 horsepower.
Hello, colossal404! Welcome on board! :)

When did you find these kW?
We use power not per diesel engine (for M62 it would be 2000 hp/1450 kW) of for electric tractive motor (e.g. for ChS7 it is 6160 kW) but the tangent power in in countinious mode - the power on wheels. So it is 1480 hp for M62, 8280 hp for ChS7 etc.

We think, it is more honest than many other developers do, choosing the maximum power in hourly or even overboost mode. I'm lazy enough to seek examples now :), but as I rememeber, you can find many of them in UK Set.
Wowan
Почетный тайкунер
Почетный тайкунер

Сообщение colossal404 » Вс сен 02, 2012 16:03

Thanks!

I found these power values on Wikipedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M62_locomotive), but I saw the 2000 hp in an M62 engine's factory data plat. And in there (Hungary) there's some M62s and other locomotives which run with only 5 or 4 electric traction motor, but still used on trains which require 2000 hp. So I think the electric motors could be overdrive for a while, at least as long as they start the train, then when the train is moving there's much lover ampers flow through the motor while still producing it's full power with just lower torque.

But it's not my set, I just wrote down what I notice, but it's just bad to see that I have to use two Ludmilla (TE109) for a short train, even it's known as a high powered (over 3000 hp) heavy locomotive in entire Europe...

And I look after in the UK set, they use the diesel engine's max power as the value in the buy menu, but these locomotives really can do that for a while to start a train. Then the OTTD train mechanism reduces the power I think, just now show it in the vehicle's window :)
colossal404
Пассажир
Пассажир

Сообщение Wowan » Вс сен 02, 2012 17:55

colossal404 писал(а):So I think the electric motors could be overdrive for a while, at least as long as they start the train
I think it's more about game code than our set. It we set more power to locomotives, they will accelerate quickly, reaching their maximum (constructive) speed more often.

colossal404 писал(а):I have to use two Ludmilla (TE109) for a short train, even it's known as a high powered (over 3000 hp) heavy locomotive in entire Europe...
What do you mean about short train? :)
Personally I've made many test games with different locomotives, researching their behavior with more or less wagons. That's why I consider our set to be quite realistic in a matter of power and trains acceleration.
Just now I've finished another running trials according to your scenario:
ТЭ109 и 22 полувагона 12-515.png
TE109 and 22 gondolas 12-515
As you see, Ludmila carries 22 gondolas 12-515 (1430 tonnes of sand). Overall lenght of the train is 12 squares. Gross weight with the locomotive's and gondolas own weight - 2034 tonnes. And this train reaches 90 km/h in 112 squares (this is the highest speed Ludmila can reach with such weight).
I think it's well realistic. Good acceleration, more than convincing speed.
22 cars and some 2000 tonnes are not very long and heavy train, but this is quite ordinary commuting/combined train for non-electrified lines and medium/short distances.

ТЭ109 и 28 полувагонов 12-515.png
TE109 and 28 gondolas 12-515

Another example. The train has 28 gondolas (15 squares lenght) and overall weight 2556 tonnes. Ludmila attains 76 km/h in 84 squares - I think, it's really good acceleration for single-sectional diesel locomotive.
Wowan
Почетный тайкунер
Почетный тайкунер

Сообщение colossal404 » Вс сен 02, 2012 18:25

I mean a 8 tile long 1300 ton train as short train.
And You explain it well, so I agree with You now. If I want faster accelrating trains I will use more engines then :)
Keep up the good work, I hope more electrics are coming!
colossal404
Пассажир
Пассажир

Re: English-speaking forum

Сообщение Wowan » Сб сен 08, 2012 12:44

English messages were separated from general topic.

Now we have the special English-speaking thread. Waiting for guests! :)
Wowan
Почетный тайкунер
Почетный тайкунер

Вернуться в xUSSR Set