Русские буквы для TTDPatch

В прошлом - самое известное дополнение для Transport Tycoon, последняя стабильная версия которого вышла в октябре 2006 г. Многие возможности патча легли в основу OpenTTD.
Обсуждение возможностей, решение проблем.

Модератор: Группа модераторов

Русские буквы для TTDPatch

Сообщение DaleStan » Пт апр 28, 2006 19:36

As per this discussion, I've recoded the Cyrillic character glyphs from OpenTTD so they work with TTDPatch's Unicode support.
This does not translate TTDPatch into Russian (yet?), but does allow you to use Russian characters in TTDPatch.
If anyone is interested in working on a Russian translation, the strings that need to be translated are found here and in ttdpttxt.txt. I should be able to to hack something up so that I don't have to be involved in updating the translation.

(Replies in English, please. I don't speak Russian.)

(русский перевод, учтивость Babelfish.)

Согласно этому обсуждению, я перешифровал русские характеры от OpenTTD поэтому они работают с поддержкой Unicode в TTDPatch.
Это не переводит TTDPatch в русского (пока?), но позволяет вас использовать русские характеры в TTDPatch.
Если любое заинтересовано в производить русский перевод, то шнуры которые быть переведенным найдены здесь и в ttdpttxt.txt. Я должен мочь к создать что-то поэтому я не должен включиться в уточнение перевода.

(ответы на английском языке, пожалуйста. Я не говорю русского.)

[EDIT] Oleg: corrected the title.
Вложения
Cyrillic.grf
(10.71 Кб) Скачиваний: 980
DaleStan
Пассажир
Пассажир

Сообщение Oleg » Пт апр 28, 2006 20:32

Hi, DaleStan.
Of course, we are eager to try. Yet there are some things that should be sorted out first.

1) TTD has already been translated by Skrobov, that is what we call "TTD Russian Version". People won't be happy if the new translation differs greatly from the current one.

2) TTDPatch has also been translated, there are some cyrillic strings in ttdpatch.cfg. Yet the translation was abandoned.
When Joseph Drexler declared he needs translators for the new Unicode TTDPatch, I contacted him but he never replied.

3) OpenTTD has been translated by me and Smoky555. We constantly maintain the translation, and I assume we do our best.

I have looked through the wiki page, mostly strings are the same, so, may be, instead of doing something from scrach, may be we'd better do a bit of convertion and translate only the rest?

P.S. As the discussion will be in English, I'd suggest not using Babelfish for every post. Maybe we'd just add [Discussion in English] to the topic title - or even create a new category for English speakers? If that would be more convenient, I'll do it in no time.
С уважением,
Администратор сайта Transport Tycoon навсегда!
Oleg
Администратор
Администратор

Сообщение DaleStan » Пт апр 28, 2006 22:09

1) I'd be interested in a link, if you have one, but that's mostly an issue for the translators; I just code. I'm only really interested in doing this because of some stuff I'm doing for the Planeset that requires a vaguely official Cyrillic glyphs GRF, and it seems that a Russian translation ought to go along with the Cyrillic glyphs.

2) newgrf can only translate the in-game portions of TTDPatch (which is basically everything except ttdpatch.cfg and the startup messages ("TTDPatch V2.5 beta 3 (Windows) starting", &c.), but a Russian translation of TTDPatch is not likely to change the in-game portions.

3) Many of the strings are similar, if not the same. However, OpenTTD has a competent pluralizing system, so the translations are not necessarily compatible. If russian.txt is in a standard codepage (eg Windows-1251), it would be a good starting point, and it may be possible to automatically make use of it. Alternatively, copying the strings from russian.txt into something that looks like the text IDs page would be quite useful. Something like that would be required anyway, because there are texts in Patch that have no corresponding text in Open.
Unless you have a Russian-speaking NFO coder who wants to take on this job; in that case, I'll bow out.

(Note to self: poke OzTransLtd and see what system he used for the Norwegian translation. No point in re-inventing the wheel.)
DaleStan
Пассажир
Пассажир

Сообщение George » Вт май 02, 2006 07:25

К идее о переводе Planeset. Посмотрите новую версию LV с этим файлом. Он устанавливает локаль ТТД в 07 (Russian). Соответсвенно, надо бы кому-нибудь совместнос csaboka весь перевод из экзешника перевести в GRF, дабы навсегда решить проблему выбора языка сообщений. ИМХО, не необходимости завязываться на UTF, у меня это работает в win кодировке вполне нормально, но может я чего-то не учитываю.

[Oleg: Translation]
Just a thought about translating the Planeset. Look at the new version of LV with the attached file. It sets the TTD local to 07 (Russian). So, someone together with csaboka should take the translation from the exe file to a newgrf one - that should solve the problem of choosing the language of messages. IMHO we don't need to concentrate on UTF support, this file works in windows encoding for me just well.
Вложения
ttd-rusw.rar
(5.97 Кб) Скачиваний: 504
George
Почетный тайкунер
Почетный тайкунер

Вернуться в TTDPatch